Retained tissue/molar tissue following D and C...so scared

Laurans

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Feel so scared and upset right now, if anyone can offer me advice or reassurance it would be greatly appreciated.

Tried to conceive for 18 months tried clomid etc and then fell pregnant and miscarried sept 13 at 5 weeks. Missed miscarriage so had D and C
Pregnant again jan 2014 and on early scans the baby was small for the supposed dates. Saw a heartbeat at 8.5 weeks and told all ok. In fact there were 2 large pockets fluid clearly visible but no one explained these were abnormal. Missed miscarriage again at 10 weeks so another D and C.
Had 2 weeks of bleeding then a gap then what I thought was a period. Went for follow up appt today and have a mass of tissue in my uterus! My doc talking about retained tissue or partial molar pregnancy/tissue.

So scared right now, torturing myself with info on the internet about molar pregnancies.
Anyone had any experience of retained products following d and C or partial molar pregnancy?
If retained tissue did you wait for it to pass naturally (although I am 5.5 weeks after d and c) or had another D and C?
Please comment
Thank you!

Sorry Laurans, I have had 2 MMC's but did not have retained tissue after the D&C sorry I can't be of help but I just wanted to send lots of positive thoughts to you, hopefully all is ok and they can remove tissue for you. take care x

I have had miscarriages but I haven't had retained tissue so can't advise on that I'm afraid. I didn't want to read and run and wanted to wish you well xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back