Retained products after erpc

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
Went to out of hrs gp last night and ive got retained products that have got infected well she said maybe abit of skin or membrane like it was nothing them words just sounded horrible. was feeling feverish dizzy and weak an only really just started bleeding heavy yestaday. It hurts so bad . Ive got antibiotics and have to go to docters monday to see if im still ill and get referred for a scan to see whats left, that will be fun, really how much more shit does life want to give me . I cant stop crying and now oh is sayin he might want to wait longer than 2 months to ttc i feel like my worlds falling apart :( sorry needed to get it out x

So sorry hun, hope the antibiotics work for you. It's a hard thing to go through. Hugs to you :hug:

so sorry you're having to through this on top of everything else! It's hard enough to get over without other complications and physical trauma!

I hope you feel better soon and everything is ok if you have a scan.

OH may feel differently in a while when things are not so raw and you are back to full health, it will all seem so hard and impossible to deal with right now, so not the best time to make decisions. Just keep talking and support each other, don't push or make him feel pressurised into ttc again too soon, then hopefully naturally over time you he will be ready when you are.

Last time and this time I have felt i wanted to ttc again straight away, and I hope DH is with me on this, he says he is......but when it comes to me actually ov, we'll see :(

Thank u , ive been up the hospital today for a scan which showed nothing left behind an blood test wich apprenty says i dont have an infection ?!? outofhours gp Was the 1 that said i do sat very confuseing. still feeling realy rough though with a temp so they said if my preg test is positive ina week to come back. I hate it when this happens its like ive made it all up. I passed a big clot yesterday maybe it was that. Or maybe im just having a rougher mc :( was def not like this last erpc. They said they can see a cyst on my ovary i asked him if its bad and he said no its to do with ovulation, i didnt understand tho. Is that just the egg then ? That makes me feel gutted if it means im guna O soon cos my oh wont wana try :( yeah im not going to pressure him wish he would change his mind tho xxxxxx

If ur still getting possitive preg tests then ur far off ovulation yet , over the 2 weeks after ur af ur follicles grow and the dominant one then releases the eggy I don't know why a cycst would have anything to do with ovulation :-/ jst wanting to say hope ur feeling better xxx

Thanks , thats what i thought too :/ he said it is a good kind of cyst and u couldnt get pregnant without them i looked online an apprently they call the follicles cysts, it did say they start growing at the start of ur period. Im just not going to think into it, to complicated for me xxx

Ohhh that's a new one to me hehe learn summet new every day but as u say ur doc ain't worried so don't worry urself over it seems ya body is doing what's it meant to that's main thing and hopefully u be bk to ttc ASAP gives our mind summet else to focus on instead of what we just lost xx

I Might be wrong! google always has a miilion things on there. Yes ur right thx hun jus wish my oh wanted to ttc i dont wanna wait i dont think he understands it will make me feel better i fink he wants me to get back to normal first and wants me to have time go out etc. but i need a baby to feel complete now specially after loseing 2 dont think anything Else will make me feel better not fully anyway. How long did it take u to ovulate after ur mc? Xxx

I know exactly how ya feel my oh was unsure of ttc again but I sat him down broke down and said I need this to keep me going I have a whole in my life that needs filing I've had 2 losses too and I feel I have summet missing he understood this n said if I felt ready physically and mentally then he would do what I wanted , hope ur oh understands how u feel xx

Thanks i may have to say something like that to mine in a while, he said he doesnt want to be pressured though so il have to word carefully. im trying to pretend im ok so he will let us try quicker not really easy to bottle it up though xxx i hope you get ur bfp very soon xxx

I used to bottle up n ten ave a realy gd cry in the shower :-/ but no body seen n that's how I wanted it , hope ur oh comes to ur way of thinking soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back