Retained products? UPDATED :(

Oh hun :hug: how on earth did they miss it?! Hope today goes as well as possible xxx

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Aww hun just seen this. Hope everything goes well today xxx

I started bleeding heavily last night and my MIL called me an ambulance - was mortified as she saw me clutching pads and tissue sat on the loo trying to stop the bleeding!

Overnight I've passed lots of clots and blood etc so they have decided at the last min this morning to try the tablets. Just has two vaginal tablets, just waiting for the contracting to start! Got Sophia in hosp with me so at least I am with her. If this doesn't work by tom then I will have D&C :(

Hope it all gets sorted for you tomorrow. Must be awful to be in that much pain. xx

Oh you poor thing .
At least you're in the right place now and are getting looked after x

Oh you poor thing, really not what you need is it!!! Huge hugs, thinking of you xxx

Well where do I f**king start!!

Had my next dose of the tablets at 5:30pm last night, they made me feel like shit but no contracting etc
Meant to have had an US scan today to see what I've managed to pass, I think I've passed most of it naturally over the last two days but this needs confirming. Guess what, no scan! Didn't see consultant until 2:30pm today and only because I kicked off! I've now had enough and demanded to be sent home to come back for the scan. I've been in floods of tears with two diff midwives and the consultant so they are allowing me home to come back in the morning for scan.
Consultant has said due to my recent c section and the state of my womb they really don't want to do a D&C. He thinks it's too risky as this stage, they are concerned about perforating my uterus. He wants to manage it conservatively even if it takes weeks as he thinks the surgery is last resort.

So keep your fingers crossed for me that I've passed enough or everything come 8:30am tomorrow!! I've been told they will keep me on antibiotics until it's all gone.

God you're really going through it at the moment :hug: Hope it passes quickly and naturally.

Cant believe what a horrible time you've had Hun. Really hope they get on too of it for you. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hope you pass it all soon Hun, you don't deserve to go through all this massive :hugs: xx

Oh you poor thing :(
Hope things go better for you tomorrow .

Ib hun I've just seen this! You poor thing! :hugs: glad its starting to come out now! Just not what you need!.make sure u file a complaint after and they investigate why it was left!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Goodluck hunny, really hope its good news for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back