Resusable nappies, Mervs Mum can I pick your brain!? :D

vixforever

Reaction score
Well I don't really have a clue about starting Jacob on being a cloth bum. He's almost 17 months and in so little nappies. What do I need to buy other than the nappies and liners?? I feel kinda thick for asking this :oops: :whistle:

A pail to keep them in between washes and that's it really! :D You just have to have a look around at what you like really then take the plunge! Cheeks & Cherries have some lovely trial bundles :)

Gonna order a few Itti Bitti all in ones and see how I go! Might use a disposable over night still though x

try it a bit at a time and see how you go. just remember brand new nappies need about 8 washes to get them fully absorbant so if you dont buy pre loved they might leak to start with ;)

http://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11655.html

in a few colours xxx

p_royalblue-sio-dlish.jpg

Last edited:
They are lovely :) I think you're like them. When you first use them until they have had about 8 washes just change them more regular - say every 2 hours to start with. Mine go 4/5 hours now :D

Thanks for the tips, in the long run it'll save me quite a bit of cash :D

:lol: dont be daft! It's with the baby stuff usually....by the Milton fluid...usually on the bottom out of sight ;)

sweetie i have a couple of close-pop in nappies i can probably lend you if you fancy - i am not going to need them for 3 months ish and you could have a go?

then maybe when Jasper is in bigger nappies i can borrow one of your ittis to try?

up to you but i can get one or two in the post to you if you want to give em a go :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back