Results

Lozzaste

Reaction score
Sooo, some of my test results are in. I know this as I stalked the consultant's poor secretary. I wanted to know before Christmas. Understandable I think!
Anyway, all are normal apart from the "sticky blood" cardiolipin ones and the chromosome ones. They aren't back yet. They were the two I was most worried about! Oh well. I won't think about that until after Christmas now if I can help it!
As I've said in a few other posts, my due date for the first loss was Christmas Eve so I'm really feeling it at the mo, as five people I know happily announced their pregnancies on the same week I lost mine and I feel a bit angry, and also a little sad. Doesn't help that my little one is teething and my hubby appears to be having male PMT! He doesn't get it at all. He's very much a part of those people who think you should just move on and get on with it!
I feel like I'm not allowed to be angry that I'm not sat here with a newborn or heavily pregnant. Doesn't help that it happened again at the very time I feared, 11-12 weeks. It's hard to be positive. I would like to go into a sound proof room and scream.

I'm so glad is all normal 'so far'!! Thats great news! Just need to keep fingers crossed the last two are as well. Do you know much about the sticky blood one? Do you know if there is anything you can take to sort it? Just in case - to cover all possible avenues.

I'm sorry its coming up to your first due date... I can't imagine how tough that is, as mine wouldn't be til 7th June 2013 :( but I bet I will be feeling pretty crappy!

Having a crappy time today too, as would have been 16 weeks today, and also af arrived yesterday evening exactly 6 weeks after mc :( kick in the stomach, plus OH is a complete twat at the moment! Family arriving for xmas tomorrow, nothing sorted! Grrr

Anyway, fx for the next lot of results, hopefully xmas will keep you occupied enough so you're not clock watching xxxx

sorry your feeling like this at the moment, I did feel a little better once my due date had come and gone, it was all building before then too and youve had the second mc ontop of that recently too to deal with. Let xmas take over your time, and focus on that to get you to jan and then you can stalk that lady again for the other results and get out of limbo.. ignore the hubby, they are so on another plannet, and is prob angry, but at a loss as what to do with you , or what to say etc .. XX

Fresh new start in jan 2013 for you both XX

Last edited:
Thank you girls! I'm ok now, it was just a wobble I think! I was thinking about it while driving today and two magpies stopped right in front of me... I'm taking that as a good sign! :)))
I don't know anything about the sticky blood thing but I have heard it mentioned - I would google it but I think I will drive myself crazy, especially given that I don't have any results on it yet, so I will try not to.
The due date thing is hard, that's why I made sure I will be 39,000ft in the air all day on the 24th!!! I'm off to the US to see family for Christmas so I won't have time to think about it with my little one and being on the plane :)

Xxx

I always had a break down 2 or 3 days before my due dates for my Angels then it came to the day and I was fine.

It really takes time and you will never forget. I'm definitely a different person now to who I was in November last year when I had my first MC.

Good Luck and enjoy your holiday. I have my MIL to contend with and I really hope she does not notice my eyes glaze over when she is telling me a story. I feel so rude but I can't help it.

Thanks Liza, I really think I've changed so much over the past two years too. I think you realise what's really important in life and that actually... We are stronger than we thought.
Your comment re MIL... Hahahaha. :)
Have a lovely Christmas all xxx

Thinking of you today, hope you have a good time with your family.

Thank you Bunny! Thank you for thinking of me! We spent the day travelling and flying 38,000ft up so I can honestly say I had no time at all to brood over it. Plus, my little girl was an absolute gem on the plane! Unreal! I am so proud of her! It was a long way for a 14 month old! Bless!
It's 6am here and it's a white Christmas, beautiful.
I feel strangely better now the 24th has been and gone. I decided that to honour the two I lost, I will always sign greeting cards from my little family with two kisses. I will know what that means, but no one else needs to.
Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and I hope 2013 is our year for sticky beans and happiness xxx

I just want to say I had the most amazing Christmas Day, as did my hubby and little girl. I'm almost scared to say this in case something goes wrong, but I've never been happier. Perhaps I've managed to come out the other side of all this? Everything feels like its meant to be. This is how it should be..
Maybe things do happen for a reason. I will never forget my two angels, but I'm pretty sure if they are watching over me they would want me to have fun and be happy. My little one is being baptised on Jan 2nd and I have asked that the priest mentions the two we lost. It's like it'll be their baptism too. I'm not particularly religious but it means so much to me to honour them too. I may not have met them but I carried both of them for three months.
Wish us luck for TTC next year!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and thanks to all for your continued support xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back