Result!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
So in preparation for my midwife appointment next week where I tell them I will be having the baby at Bournemouth and Not at Conveyor belt Poole :) as they wanted, mainly because Bourneouth is calmer and a Birthing Centre and your not so rushed to give birth and I would like a Water Birth and I am more likely to get one at Bournemouth. they have said they wouldn;t like me at Bournemouth because my BMI is 1 point over their recommended, however I have had no problems or complications the whole way through, I have sought advice from other sources (midwifes, consultants etc) and they have asically said if I was under their care they would leave me as midwife led care..

So anyway in prep for this I am getting together the reasons why I think I should be ok at Bournemouth and I can now add that I have not put on any weight since 12 weeks :), I lost a stone when I first found out I was pregnant and it seems that all I have put back on is about that amount :) yay me.....

It's just one more positive to add to my list :)

Just read that back and I sound like a spoilt brat, but I am so nervous about the birth I feel I need to be in a calm relaxed place not a place where they try to rush the process so they can bring someone else in...

You don't sound spoilt at all!
Every woman should have the right to have her baby wherever she feels most at ease!
Tell them straight!
You go girl!
X

You dont sound spoilt at all! :). In fact i quite agree, you need to be calm when you give birth, it'll have positive effects on you and your baby! :D..Stick to your guns hun!..Im nervous too lol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back