Renew tax credits?

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
Just saw an advert on tv do i have 2 do this for child tax credits?

it says do it b4 31st july else tax credits get stopped?

yeah i think so, you should have got the renewal form by now, although they are arses when you phone them. all i got when i phoned them was " we cant change your circumstances over the phone wait until your renewal pack arrives it will be a few day" 2 of them told me this and when Bri phoned up they changed our circumstances over the phone for him :wall: and also the 'few days' turned out to be 2 months :roll: .

Yes, give them a call. maybe though if you just made your first claim recently you dont.

Yes they have to be in by 31st july hunny

You should just be able to do it over the phone, I usualy do.

I have phoned them about ten times since May and still have not recieved a renewal pack :wall: :wall: they always say, "oh they haven't been sent out yet but they will be in the next few days" they have no idea what they're doing :evil:

Urchin said:
kellie80 said:
You should just be able to do it over the phone, I usualy do.

Me too :)

I was told you could only do that if no circumstances have changed, so i had to fill out the forms :roll:

I did my form months ago for them but had to change my circumstances yesterday and will change them again in 6 weesk when baby Phoebe is here.
Yay more money for nappies and wipes, god i need it!

Mine says I don;t have to do anything if my circumstances haven't changed :think:

I don't want my measly £38 a month to stop!

I think you still have to renew even if your circumstances haven't changed. There seems to be people being told different thing cos I have done change of circumstances over the phone too. Infact I don't ever remember filling in any forms since I 1st applied years ago. You used to be able to do it on line too but I'm not to sure if you still can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back