Reminiscing

Lulabell

Reaction score
Has anyone else done this? Gone through old posts and threads in the tri's? See how you were feeling and hopes n fears you had? Just been doing it and it's brought back all the memories of being pregnant. Seems so long ago. And now feeling very broody...:wall2:

Yes! I do this more than I should I think :blush: I love looking through the bump photos as well.

I think looking back in tri 3 is the funniest. Every little twinge a thread is started wondering if this is 'it' :) How nieve I was.

haha I am so gonna do this tonight!

I went with my sister to her booking in appointment yesterday - that bought back memories!!

oh so doin that tmrw when im awake lol

was only saying to friend the other day it almost feels like i was never pregnant if that makes sense be funny looking back at old posts, never got to properly read my labour tread bev done either so that will be funny cos all the txt msgs r gone , pity cos memory of it al is hazy and would like to write down the timings and all

I looked through my bump pictures the other day, I have decided that yes I do miss my bump but I am ok to not try it again for a couple of years lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back