feeling broody

Sherry

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:
Its been a little while since I have been on, Seb seems so hard to settle in the day but great at night (sleeping for about 10 hours YEY :cheer: ). Only thing is, now he is getting bigger and looking more like a 5/6 month old baby and not a 10 week old I am feeling soooooooooooooo broody and want another little bundle in my arms. Yes mad I know. I have started watching all the pregnancy programmes AGAIN and actually envy the women going through all that pain :? . I think I just miss being pregnant and with Seb growing so fast I am missing him being a little man, cant knock all the smiles and coo'ing and now he has started thrashing around at bathtime. It all goes by way to quick. Am I being normal or a complete nut??????

well all i can say is it hasn't crossed my mind but then i hated been pg...

do you want another one?

I had the same feeling When Evie was the same age as Seb, and look where i am now :rotfl: !

said we would have 1 more, and not really using any contraception. If it happens it happens. I was huge by the end of my pregnancy and wanted him out most of the time so wassnt really enjoying the last few months. But now I want my bump back and the feeling of kicks and all the aches an pains that go with it. I know its nuts, I know its not normal but just feeling strange :rotfl:

I completely understand Sherry, you're not a nut :hug:
I loved being pregnant, and hope to be again someday, very best wishes with whatever comes your way :hug:

I think it is normal for a lot of people. I was broody by the time Aimee was 2 months old then when she was 4 months I was pregnant again. I'm not broody at all this time as I know my family is complete but I think until you are sure you family is complete you will get broody. Now I just pity pregnant women and people with new borns :rotfl:

I've been broody since Austin was 4 weeks old, but being sensible & waiting until Christmas to TTC. I'd love another one.

I've been broody since dylan was a month old.I thought id stop at number 3 but now freds nearly grown up i want another.

You aren't a nut Sherry. I'd also love another baby but have to wait at least a year after the section. :(

I had a terrible pregnancy and couldnt wait to get him out and when he was born I knew I didnt want another baby for about 4 years!

I was looking through the tummy pics in the pregnancy section yesterday though and I want one now, I think it would be nice to have 2 close together.

Theres absolutely no way though, OH would have a fit :lol:

I always feel broody, would love another baby, but im not going too. Ive decided to devote my time to looking after my 2 best friends babies when they come :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back