remembrance

Anna86

Reaction score
hi just wondering if any of you have done/got something for the baby/babies you have lost. i was thinking of a tattoo but was wondering if any of you had done/got something?

I will be completely honest with you, I didn't do anything. Only because I didn't come to terms with it and had severe depression for a year afterwards x if I had coped better I would of done something like buy a flower or plant x x

I brought 2 remembrance trees pink and blue colour and an apple tree, although the blue was has died off and it kinda tells me we was having a girl but they only way of helping me grieve was to think it was a girl because its what we would of really liked. In some ways its helped but never forgotten so im glad there are there so actually people wouldnt actually forget. Only one person has actually noticed them :(.
Tatoo is a nice idea and helen hun its not a way of grieving although i kept blaming myself an its not even been a year for me it will be in september though. time has gone to quick xxx

I was going to get a tattoo...
I also have kept a memory box with all the tests, scan and bump pics, I printed out my pregnancy journal from another site too....
We got given a rose tree too...

Helen I still have days where I feel that I really do not cope... it scares me sometimes

because i don't know what it was as was only 10 weeks was not going to put a name incase it was wrong was going to have angels never die and the date i lost on my back by my shoulder just so i know its there when i need it but its not a constant reminder and its no where where if i ever do get pregnant again it won't stretch. thanks for all your opinions and tree and rose bushes are a great idea i would do something like that but will hopefully be moving house so wouldn't want to leave it behind.

the rose is in a large pot.... so we can move it when needed :D

That's a really nice idea to do something! Like Helen, I didn't grieve properly after my m/c, just put on a brave face and pretended it didn't happen but looking back it was the wrong thing to do as I never truely got over it! I hope your ok now Hun x x

A tatoo is a lovely idea.

I am getting a special plant, when I find one with the right name,but I'm not ready to buy it yet, I would end up looking silly in the garden centre- crying.

I think I will plant it in September on the due date as a way of marking the day.

I'm going to plant out in the ground as I think we are staying in this house now, but it will come with me if we move!

I'm going to have an angel garden around it. I will plant flowers with suitable names that I can buy again and plant in any garden, but yet mean something to me. I will be including forget me nots.

I got flowers from my oh and from 3 of the mums (my close mates) and it was mothersday when it happened, so I have made sure I have had a small vase of flowers ever since in the lounge. I found some gypsophillia (babys breath) this week which is lovely. They seem to last two weeks each time if you look after them.

Babys breath (Gypsophillia)

I am having another little star tattoo in rememberance of our little angel....and I have a GTS site which only I know about....havent told or gave anyone else the link so its kinda somewhere I go when Im having a moment and leave a message and light a candle for our angel....

I cant keep plants or flowers alive so i would be no good at that but its good to do something for me personally....xxx

I had to have a funeral for my twins, and i had them scatterd in the baby memorial garden called "summer".

somehow a tattoo seems to appeal to me too.. I don't have any and it would be a nice permanent thing.. I am sitting here thinking of ways to remember my 5 little ones... I also do not know if they were boys or girls.. but I think this weekend I am going to set 5 balloons off on the beach... I am so sorry for your loss..

I'm looking at getting some jewellery with my daughters hand and footprints on, they are lovely keepsakes. We also have a rose tree for her to, which is looking lovely at the moment! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back