My Cus had her baby, and i'm sooo broody!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to share. My cousin had her baby last night! :dance:

She already has a son Vincent, who was one in January. And she had a a horrible labour and had to have an emergency Csection. Vincent was a baig baby (9lb 6 1/2oz) like Alfie, lol! Anyway it was her due date on te 8th March and she had a section booked for the 20th and they said that this baby was looking big too. But he arrived at 11.45pm last night and only weighed 6lb 11oz! And she had him naturally with Just gas an air! :clap:

He is called Lawrence Johnny Michael

I'm so happy for them! And sooooo broody, lol!But glad she had him naturally as my big worry next time round is having a repeat of my horrible labour!

Anyway just wanted to share :)

Laura & Alfie
xx

congrats to your cousin.

I know what you mean. My family is fairly big and over past 2 years there have been loads of babies. This summer we are expecting another 5 and I know it's gonna make me broody lol

How come I never get broody? Really. Never :think:

I never until about a month or so ago. Thought it was hormaones and would go away.

But it hasn't lol! Hopefully when we move (end of march) we can start trying for no 2 :lol:

Lau x

newmum said:

cos your crazy :rotfl: i don't know, some people don't do they. do you want anymore?

lmarszall said:
I never until about a month or so ago. Thought it was hormaones and would go away.

But it hasn't lol! Hopefully when we move (end of march) we can start trying for no 2 :lol:

Lau x

ello hun :wink:

no 2 :shock: i'm not thinking about that for a looooooooooong time
and congrats on your cus.
:hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
newmum said:

do you want anymore?

:) When I think about it now, I feel :shock: but I don't want LO to be on her own as I love having bro/sisters. Maybe it is too soon to think about it - all feels too close even though she is 6 months.

Think it is also because i had such a bad start being ill after the birth that it has taken me this long to get on my feet. The thought of starting again is a bit much. But I always imagined having more than one. Having said that...this morning that 3am I felt otherwise :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back