Relieving swollen breasts

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

After ten days of stress, tears, panic attacks and no sleep we have decided for both our sanity to switch to formula feeding.

Only thing left getting me down is my swollen painful breasts. Iv read lots of conflicting advice on what to do... Express/don't express, tight bra/loose clothes. Right now they're so tender, just want to relieve the pain abit?! Any help greatly appreciated!! Xx

MW said not to express & to try not let anything touch them & to wear a supportive bra. Savoy cabbage leaves in the bra supposedly help but mine had eased before I managed to buy one xx

Tight bra and lots of regular meds !! I had some codiene and took this alongside paracetamol. It's sooooo painful !!! I did 13 days and like you lots of tears and pain. Felt completely differ next after I stopped. Glad I lasted as long as I did and when the time comes for number 2 I'll be more aware n hopefully try again and go a bit longer !!

Hope the pain subsides. I think about 3 days after I was pain free. Each day gets easier xx

Cole cabbage leaves in your bra, was so amazing, I put them in the freezer for a little bit HEAVEN

Decongestant cough medication works, you aren't supposed to take it if you're breast feeding as it dries up the milk, I took it after breastfeeding for a few weeks and my milk went in just over 24 hours xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back