Reintroducing myself......

SarahB

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I doubt that anyone will remember me, I used this forum alot a couple of years ago when I was pregnant. Things have been pretty hectic and I just haven't had time to post. I've missed you all though.

I gave birth to my beautiful little girl Emma in January 06, 6 days early, I was induced due to unexplained bleeding. She weighed 7lbs 14ozs and was the most beautiful little thing I have ever seen in my life. Things were hectic and I exclusivey breast fed her (she point blank refused to go near a bottle :roll: , she is and always has been very clingy, I find it tough sometimes but I absolutley love being a mum and can't wait until we try for number 2. She is walking already and definitley rules the roost in this house :lol:

Anyway, it's great to be back and I'd like to say a HUGE congratulations to all the new mums and I can't wait to talk to you all again

Here are a few pics of our wee angel:

2 mins after she was born:

EMMA00000a.jpg

1 month old:

EMMA00083.jpg

6 months old:

EMMA00487.jpg

taken the other day on her bounce and spin zebra:

EMMA01170.jpg

sorry they're so big :oops:

Hi welcome back :wave:
She's such a cutie!!
When are you going to start trying for number 2?

skairdykat said:
When are you going to start trying for number 2?

:wave: we're talking about September this year, but it will be earlier if I have my way :lol:

She's so cute :D

Welcome back and good luck trying for number 2 :wave:

:wave: welcome back. Emma is gorgeous :D Does she like & use the Zebra thingy, i've been thinking about getting one for Jamie but not sure if it'll be worth the money?

Thanks everyone :D
Nicki, the zebra is well worth the money, it took her a while to work out what to do but now that she can work it properly she loves it and has great fun on it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back