reintroducing myself

rach

Reaction score
hi everyone
for those who dont know me i recently had a still born child
i already have a 12 year old and am now waiting for test results to come back before am able to ttc baby number 3
heres hoping all comes back well and il soon be posting in the ttc threads again.
thanks everyone for the support ive recieved during my last pregnancy and during the most difficult time of my life in the last month where i lost little jamie hope you are all well and heres hoping there are happier times ahead xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Rach - it's lovely to see you posting again. I wish you all the luck and happiness for the future, you truly deserve it.

Xxx

thanks hun its nice to be back amongst friends ive missed everyone terrible still finding it hard but lets hope il soon have some good news and something to look forward to xxxxxxxx

Hi rach it's lovely to see you back and looking to the future.

I hope everything comes back good for you.

Thinking of you

xSuzx

Rach I'm so glad you made it back, you've been amazingly strong and I wish you all the luck in the world TTC again.

Welcome back :D

I wasnt hear for your last pregnancy, but heres hoping we can go through the next one, all of us TTCers together :D

Hi Rach, welcome once again, so pleased you are back, you are an incredibly brave, strong woman. Good luck with everything, the girls on the TTC board are just fantastic, take care :)

Already welcomed you back on another thread, but will welcome you again!! Missed your input to the threads Rach, and will be blowing loads of baby dust your way when your time come to start trying again.

Hi Rach

I am quite new here so I dont know you but you realy are a brave women :angel:
Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family x

And of course welcome back and goodluck :angel:

Wish you all the best :angel:

Welcome back to you, good luck and happiness for the future x

Hey Rach,

I just wanted to say the same as everyone else really. Its nice to see you back on here. Good luck with ttc.

Take Care and God Bless little Jamie.

Nicki.xx

Hi Rach,

Welcome back........think you are sooo brave. Lots of luck to you ttc!!!!

Amy xx

Welcome back babes :D
All the very best love and wishes to you on ttc

*blows baby dust your way*

xoxoxoxoxoxox

welcome back..good luck with the results, and my love goes out to you and you're family and god bless little jamie..im sure he is watching over you happy you are being so brave and strong for him.

cassi xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back