Reed

weeemms1

Reaction score
Hi,

My DH started a new job today with Lloyds TSD which he got through Reed when he finished he got a phone call from Reed saying he had to get a police report form for tomorrow bare in mind he finished at 6pm or he would get fired this is all because my old neighbour did fraud against us buy buying stuff on littlewoods in his name he contacted the police and they saidhe has to write them to get it which can take weeks and he also has to pay for it so looks as if hes going to get fired which means just going to be on my wage which i do less than 16 hours a week so this xmas going to be tight

I f**king hate reed btw lol

xx

Hi mrs,

Just read this and didnt want to read and run! Hope you're ok, that's rubbish. It won't be reed it'll be the bank. I used to work in recruitment (not reed!lol) and banks are regulated by the FSA. When we recruited people they needed all sorts to prevent against fraud etc. and it could be a proper nightmare! Reed should have got all the stuff sorted before they placed him in the job though, so it's really unfair.

Hope it sorts itself out.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back