Nearly went to hospital last night

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Bloomin kid lol. Very reduced movements yesterday, had cold drinks and chocolate, bounced on ball cos bump was holding him very tight etc and it didn't get better. The few movements I did get were very weak, none of the bump moving earthquakes Albert usually produces. So I gave myself a deadline of half 6 last night, if he didn't move I'd ring the hospital.......

Just started dialling the number and bam cue the music mummy Albert's having a disco :roll:. So I've been awake most of the night because he's been moving around so much lol. I do think though that he's running out of room in there, my belly button has totally disappeared now and I think I am fully stretched now.

When I was on the ball though I felt like a popping in the deep dark depths of my cervix, like he moved further down. It was a strange feeling, maybe he's starting to engage a little bit? xxxxxxxxx

Really pleased everything ok, I've found that his pattern has changed lately. He used to he really active in the morn now he's more afternoon and eve.
They like to keep us on our toes lol xx

They certainly do lol. What got me worried was that he didn't react to his dad, normally as soon as he hears his Daddy's voice he sticks his bum out for a rub. OH spent longer talking to my bump yesterday trying to get him to move than he did looking me in the face lol xxxxxxxxx

glad he started moving for you honey. These babies are a nightmare. lol

I was exactly the same yesterday so was told to go in just to on the safe side.
I was attached to a monitor for about an hour. Quite up and down for the first half so got told to lie on my left side for the rest of the time and the midwife was more pleased with these results and when she felt again afterwards as LO had moved around so maybe try that and see if it helps as she did start and move after this.

Its such a worry becasue its typical that they will move as soon as you get there or leave but best to put your mind at rest.

Hope he has been moving more today, my LO has, seems as thought she back to her normal self :) xx

oh d cheeky litle monkey gld all is o

i had reduced movements durng the week too n what i have are now not as strong defo think its cos shes runnin out of room n gettin ready to come out, my book sasys its ok if not as strong but u shoudt still feel regular movement x

He's been like a baby possessed today lol, I'm bruised and battered and hoping he'll nod off soon and give me a rest! :roll: Typical male xxxxxxx

These babies do like to tease us! glad everything is ok though!x

BB iv been the same. Im always worrying about lo's movements. I can feel movements they just feel quite weak. So im not sure what to do, i went to the hosp about 4 weeks ago and they monitored me. Im at the mw tomorrow anyway, I can feel her moving but like i say its just weak. but tbh she has never been a big kicker anyway, she has always done lots of small movements rather than big ones. Any advice anyone?? I dont wana be back and forth to the hosp so they think im a paronid wreck xxx

The mw should be able to tell if she has her back to the front of your bump hunny which will mean you won't feel all of the movements. A cold drink normally works....or a loud noise to make them jump which is funny until it makes you dribble a bit of wee lol. Albert also seems to get hiccups now which is also quite funny cos he gets annoyed if they last too long and he throws a hissy fit lol

My friend's boy hardly ever moved and he was fine xxxxxxxx

Yeh ill ask her to check tomorrow, I just cant wait for her to be here then i can stop worrying!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back