Reduced movement......

Ive given her a text but no reply yet :/ hope everything went well xx

Ive spoke to karlie girlys, she left her phone at hone and popped to her mums after hosp.

She said shell update u all after her e chips, sausage and fish cake hehe ;) jealous!!

Baba is ok tho, he was moving. but not a huge amount (not his normal pattern) so they want to do a scan monday just to be double sure hes just bein a cheeky boy for his mum ;) xxx

Last edited:
Hi girlies! :)
Sorry I haven't been on sooner! Like dani said i left my phone at home and went to my mums after being at the hosp! Also just stuffed my face with chips, fish cake and sausage haha!
He was moving when we were on the trace, but not moving like he normally does, so the registrar came to see us and he said he'd feel better if we had a scan on Monday to check the amniotic fluid and the blood flow from the placenta!
Me and hubby find it a bit weird the registrar came in to see us even tho he said everything was ok?! :/
But hopefully it was just because of a reassurance thing?
Thank you millions for thinking of me and my boy this afternoon :) what would we do without pf and lovely ladies like you :)

Karlie xxx

That will be a precaution probably hun.
I'm sure everything will be fine xx

I was checked for amniotic fluid twice hun as I went in with reduced movement. Better to be safe than sorry xx

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Glad all is well! :D
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Just had to tell all you amazingly awesome lovely ladies that my hubby has just read thru all ur posts and he really appreciates the support you gave me :) and he thinks its really nice how we can turn to here for support from each other! Soppy git!! Lol made me cry haha xxxxxxxx

Karlie xxx

Aww lol :) I agree with him, I'd be lost without u lot on here lol :D xx

Tapatalking. X

Hi hope u doing ok. I have had reduced movment ti and ended up in hosp yestarday. I havr to vo back in on monday for more monitering a.They were happy with my trace to butthink they just double checking. Hope ur scan goes well and how amaxing getting to see baby again..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back