LO movement

FeeFee

Reaction score
Has anyone elses slowed right down with kicks and punches?
Seems my LO doesn't like giving me the big digs anymore more a case of feeling him "turning over" and pushing his butt out,
He has had about 5 mins worth of kicks/punches last night very low down but thats been it :?

Yes mine is the same, has really slowed down and i just get big movements and bum sticking out now not lots of little ones, just lack of space i guess nothing to worry about :hug:

Blimey the big really is coming for us eh :shock:

Same here. She doesn't kick or punch like she used to it is mainly her moving and shifting about.
She does move about a lot, last night she kept moving her head about and it felt like she was looking around or something.
Music as well, she LOVES Justin Timberlake but she only responds to his music no one elses :think:

same here ladies i thought that something was wrong. but guess it is getting a bit cramped in there :lol:
xnatx

My LO as definitely slowed down since 32 weeks and nothjing unuaul, just they start to run out of room. My babys movements are big still, ie i can see her move about but no kicks or punches anynore, i di get poked though if im in a akward position!

When she has her foot round by my waist I can cup my hand under it but sometimes it feels like she rests her feet on top of my ribs which makes it really awkward for me to move.

Yes, my LO's movements have slowed down quite a lot the last 4 weeks. I think he's a bit cramped for space. When he does move it's more like a push than a kick nowadays.

I'm glad he's coming out on Tuesday. I don't think my belly button can stretch any more than it has already :shock:

Yeah mine has slowed down and she tends to throw herself about instead :roll:
I've started going to the loo a lot more again coz I feel pressure low down all the time :?

thats normal, when LO gets too big theres not enough room to move about as much. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back