• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

recommendations for holidays for a 1 and a half year old

mrs h

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recomend where to go for a holiday with a 1 and a half year old/2 year old.
My little one is 10 months now but we are looking at saving for next year but we dont know where to go.
Currently Judah hates travelling in the car for long periods so we dont know how he would be when he is older on a plane for a long time so nowhere too far away.
Can anyone reccomend anywhere?

so somewhere in uk. how about cornwall or scotland or somewhere thats 3hrs away from u or something

Jonah really enjoyed his holiday with his grandparents while we went away ourselves :lol:

i dont recommed a holiday site lie butlins, i took stephen when he was 18 months and its a nightmare cos all the good stuff goes on at night.

I'd get a last minute deal to spain by the sea :)

Cornwall is good, we rented a cottage slightly off season and even though it rained there were lots of farm hops that had free play areas with animals to pet and little cafes. We found the Eden Project too busy on a rainy day and v expensive so I would recommend getting a comfy baby carrier and going for some nice walks along the coast as it's free and beautiful! Obviously if it's nice you've got beaches there too.

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back