• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

evie_smith

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm leaking very very very small amounts of water I'm really wet all the time I've put a pad on how long do I wait to re check it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd check after an hour i think. Were you soaking through your knickers before you put your pad on?

Yea all knickers and pad (like a panty liner) were soaked before really embarrassing coz I was out picking my DD up from school lol!! But no one noticed I got loads of pain In my cervix now it's really painful

Well if it is waters then sounds like the this could be it hon especially if accompanied by pains!

Oooh how exciting!! Really hope this is it for u hun x x

fx for you evie. the walk today maybe did the trick :)

I was in pain before the walk been in pain since me and hubby :bd: this morning not straight away but not far after then and it's just getting worse the kids are starting to do my head in now DD keeps trying to climb all over me and LO keep chucking stuff at my feet to make me say ouch just told them both if they carry on naughty corner and so far it's working can't wait to get them to bed lol!! These pains better hurry up so I can call DH home before the kids wreck my clean home lol

the joys of everyday life!!!! im panicking about lo when labour starts, dont want to be in a state in front of him and poor lamb will have to be woken and taken to hospy as we have no family nearby :roll:

Can you order in pizza for family, that will keep them happy for like 10 mins :rofl:

thinking of you xxx

I've give them the last of my husbands crunchy nut cornflakes he won't be happy but it's what they asked for and thank goodness but they both just told me they r tired lol!! So I'm thinking zander in bed at 6 and do bella's homework with her then she can go to bed too lol!! And then I can clean up haha!!

hopefully you will manage alittle r+r later too, really sounds like youre gonna pop!!!

x

I hope so I'm 5 days late now gonna keep as mobile as possible bugger r&r lol!! I want this baby out lol!!

Better pick up soon my back is hurting and I'm starting to get tired urgh! It's hurting more than earlier don't know about waters think I just having loads of discharge

Thanks hun :) my DH keeps texting me and Mil rang me twise it's really nice they are concerned but I haven't got much more to tell them other then it's slightly more painful now than earlier - my can't my waters brake or something! Lol my Mil is ringing again before she goes to bed and I told my DH I will contact him as I told him earlier my cervix is really painful and he text back that doesn't tell me anything lol!! Well I don't know Danny I'm 2-3cm dilated 90% effaced and contractions are coming every 7 mins lol!! Men bless him!!! I don't know what he wants me to tell him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back