Really want to go into natural labour - need tips!

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

well after my consultant visit on weds i have got to wait two weeks (if my blood sugar doesnt go too high) and then book date to be induced which is most likely to be around the 1st/2nd sep.

i really dont want to be induced - i am trying everything has any one got any labour inducing tips...

Rasberyy leaf tea? - where do you get this? and does it work.

any other suggestions?

Love to all mums and bumps and babies!

xxxxxxxxx

hi

unfortunetly hun babies come when there ready!

u could try bouncing on birthing ball or goin down the stairs on ur bum. eating loadsa pineapple n the one that worked for me SEX.

good luck

Kazz

up the stairs 2 steps at a time...and if u dont fancy sex a self indulged orgasm..

Thank you!

I know they come when they ready and its grrrr will try the stairs though not heard that one.

raspberry leaf tea you can get from holland and barrett but it's to help your uterus out, it doesn't bring on labour.

i have to say no amount of pineapples have worked for me yet, the bouncing on the ball helps but still no labour for me yet and i sit on it a lot... if you can manage sex i'd suggest that - my midwife said it's the best way...

but nothing's worked for me yet... baby'll come when baby wants to i guess!

Hey, are you going to worcester hospital to have your baby?

Just wondering as I noticed you're in worcestershire, and I have got to go to Worcester.

Piglet xx

No hun, my care is still near my mums as it started there and i moved mid term but didnt want the disruption of new docs and normality if you know what i mean.

Where abouts do you live in worcs?

I am in Worcestershire too and might have to go to Wordcester hospital if they still have staff shortages at Redditch! :(

ooooh i live near redditch thats where i would have had the baby if not telford.

xx

completely off the subject here, but eve and amy - you have very similar faces... like face expressions and stuff. sorry, i just thought it when i was at the meet LOL

amzhunny said:
ooooh i live near redditch thats where i would have had the baby if not telford.

xx

I live in Bromsgrove, I love Redditch hospital, I was in there last year when I had a MC and their staff are soooooo nice, I felt really looked after!

Thay also delivered my premature niece after Worcester messed her mom about so much and kept sending her home even though her waters had broken! :shock:

I in Bromsgrove too..., Probably seen my wobbling through town!!!!

Shell - how random!! is she as small as me though he he

leckershell said:
completely off the subject here, but eve and amy - you have very similar faces... like face expressions and stuff. sorry, i just thought it when i was at the meet LOL

Was Amzhunny at the meet, I am so useless, I wish I had mingled more!

amzhunny said:
I in Bromsgrove too..., Probably seen my wobbling through town!!!!

Shell - how random!! is she as small as me though he he

I am small, like 5'1" I think, you couldn't miss me in Bromsgrove, its like the milennium dome waddling down the high street!!!

ok please don't both of you hate me... and I'll take it down in a bit if you want... just wanted to prove my point lol

amyeve.gif

i looked at pic on shells facebook i dont recognise you!!

I am about 5' lol both shorties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back