youre experiences needed

jemz24

Reaction score
ok .

im 3 days late. had sex last night now today i had the tiniest amount of brownish pink blood. no pain at all and no bleeding since.

af has never started like this b4 always gone into full blown red blood and pain hours b4 it.

not takin a test till after the weekend. just want to kno if any of you had this and wot was the outcome thanx girls :?

just wait till after the weekend then? i had spotting after sex but when i was on about cycle day 16.. not when period was due..

I used to get that sometimes then my period would follow the next day :hug:

sorry hun but it could be the start of af the sex started it off a little bit
ive had it before
but i wish you all the luck that im wrong
manda xx

well af has not arrived still wipin brown, nothin durin the day tho :?

have you tested? as if ur 4-5 days late the test should show now.. when u got pregnant with amber did the + come up right after af was missed?

Hey Jemz,

I undrstand why you are waiting and am wishing you all the best. I would be so chuffed to read a BFP from you tomorrow and will be logging in first thing to see if you have any announcements to make. If you only had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning and nothing since then that might be good. But sometimes stress causes you to ovulate late therefore delaying AF. At this stage it could be either. Hopefully the baby dust I am sending will help tip the scales in favour of a BFP.

Becsxxx

lisa- when i tested with amber i was at least 8 wks gone when i found out so i cant go on that basis.

becs- maybe i did ovulate late, and this could be ib. my boobs however feel weird, got a horrible taste in my mouth most of the time. tiredness and weeing every 10 mins. and feel like im goin crazy lol forgettin things and doin strange things lol. i wont be testin monday but tuesday mornin.

Those signs seem really positive for you! I don't think I could wait until Tuesday to test, if I was in your position though! :D :D

Fingers crossed for you!

okies ty for all the comments ladies.

my AF hasnt shown and the brown blood has gone. i was quite ill yesterday dizzy tired and feelin sick.

so im currently 5 days late so will test tomorrow morning :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

everything crossed for tomorrow will be checking in to see how you get on!!

I had brown spotting/discharge when I fell pregnant so lets hope its the same for you. :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back