really upset about my dog - update!!

Krystal

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my dog had to go into the vets yesterday due to sickness and diarrhea.. they suspected parvo :( well he's had to stay in. This morning they said he was ok and had a good night although wasn't out of the woods. Tonight I called and they said he is worse with diarrhea full of blood. :cry: :cry: :cry:

He is my baby - I got him when I split from my ex hubby and just after my mam died and he kinda helped me through it all, he was my company and I know some will think that sounds mad but honestly he is like me 2nd baby - I am :pray: he will pull through, at moment the vet is happy to continue with treatment but will update me again in the morning :pray: :cry:

Awww hun, I was just about to do a post to see how he was.

Big hugs hun :hug:

hope he is feeling better and back home soon :hug:

I really hope he gets better hun. Dogs can pull through from being really sick, Baileys did. I remember how bad i felt when i thought we were going to lose her though. :hug: Im thinking of you :hug:

thanks girls :hug: yes melanie I remember baileys being ill :hug: i will update you in the morning once i know how the night has gone :pray:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

he's doing ok!!!!!!!!

They were gonna let him come home today but i've asked they keep him in one more night just to make sure that he's keeping fluids and food down, at least someone will be there over night with him.

We are going to pick him up tomorrow, i'm soooooooooooo happy! he's my likkle baby :cheer: :cheer:

Awwww YAY!!!! Glad he is doing much better!!

Oh hun, brilliant news :cheer: Make sure you give him a huge hug from me when he arrives home :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back