• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really uncomfortable :(

Samsgirl

Reaction score
evening ladies...

last 2 nights i have been really bloated and very uncomfy.......just had a big poo (tmi) and i still don't feel much better.......it's def trapped wind..

i seem to have lost my appetite last couple of days and get full really easily...

anyone notice going from feeling hungry all the time and eating like a pig to feeling bloated and not being able to stomach much??

xx

Yeah I'm the same. Can't eat a huge amount or I feel like I'm gonna burst. Just want ice cream! Lol!

I have been exactly the same. Non stop eating one minute and then the next usually once got meal in front of me not hungry at all!! x

still feel very bloated today and a bit gripey....if that makes sense...like if i try to suck my stomach in it feels like i have trapped wind...

i am just wondering if its just the hormones making my diet affect me differently and my ibs affecting me differently because of the pregnancy. i just feel like i need a huge fart but it wont come!!!

anyone else similar?
x

oh i hear ya, Feelin so so stuffed but still feel sick and want to eat to help the nausea but too bloated to look at food lol

I started takin Rennie Deflatine cos had to stop my IBS meds while pg and it seems to help a bit, gets a few good farts out hehehe

also craving ice pops too but not ice cream that turns my stomach

Hope ya feel bit beter soon

does your feel really gripey hugsy? like very bloated in lower stomach and the gripey kind of near your ribs?

i am exactly the same samsgirl! Constant wind but never enough to ease the discomfort in my belly, i also stink ( tmi ) anything I eat bloats me out like a balloon, then I am constipated for 4-5 days so i have to cane orange juice to release it then flood gates open i am great for a day then back to square one. I look about 5 months gone each evening, cant get comfy in bed even hurts to have sex sometimes as i just feel like i gonna pop or do a massive trump in the heat of the moment haha oh the joys of pregnancy

yep, just how i feel

we bought activia yogurts today and loads of fresh fruit to try and sort my digestion system out...oif all else fails will get carton upom carton of pure orange juice...lol

i havent farted all day and i really want to!!! i am usually very pumpy, even when not pregnant so its messing with my head. lol xx

haha well i have never been this bad OH just keeps frowning at me and everything he smells he is like '' hey have you farted??'' i do smell a bit ripe it must be all the fruit, i fear if i didnt eat so much fruit i may never poo again! i am bloated out right now so bought some under the bump maternity leggings and they are the tits! BELLY AHOY!

i have just shown OH my tummy and he said 'good lord!'....ha ha.....it is literally going to pop, i am convinced!! thank god for comfy jim jams on a saturday night....stretchy pants required for hen do next weekend..:D x

and yes....i am also concerned by the lack of pooing situation...lol.....we are due almost same day, so we are bound to feel the same i guess :) x

i experience something similar i have been worried as i have been experiencing pain in my stomach nearly every day now not for a while but still.i have started to go of food and feel sick sometimes when i do eat.my belly seems a little flatter when i wake up then looks a bit bigger i think its bloated perhaps that explains the pain or maybe constipation sorry for that but also the doctor thinks i have ibs so perhaps its that.sorry for ranting just slightly worried.some say its normal to get stretching pains can this happen any time or any lenght or area during pregnancy?

yeah constipations seems to go hand in hand with pregnancy, if all else fails then try prune juice....but ladies be warned....sorry to share this but i tried this a few years back when i couldnt poop and lets just say it worked.....but i wasnt in the right place at the time....so i am wary now and would rather drown in OJ

oh ladies, im only 5 week, iv been feeling like that all day! Iv convinced my self its something iv eaten! Tummy is churning :( xx

waiting for scan i'm 11-12 weeks and haven't had pains all the way through

cramps, twinges and bloating are all very normal...

some days i have mild cramps and pulling sensations, then other days i feel nothing

Hi Charlie26
My due date is 12th April. period was supposed to be last week.
My symptoms this week are as follow:

Feeliing dizzy
Nauseauted
bloatedness
constantly feeling hungry
and peeing more often than normal

My tummy now 'talks' to me every time after I eat something. Feel bloated and along with the huge boobs it isn't a good look... And this is only week 5!!! Think I may take all your advice and stock up on OJ now!!

OJ works....i can def agree there now. feel loads better this morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back