Really struggling with the names

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi girls, a little moan here.
First of all, everyone keeps asking me if we have chosen a name and it drives me absolutely insane and I woudnt be able to choose a name before lo is here.
Secondly, I am struggling to choose names that will be reasonalbe in 2 very different languages, looked on some websites but not really helpful.

Can anyone recommend a webisite/book please?

So far the from runners are:
David
Anton

I used this website http://www.babynames.co.uk/ but you probably looked on there! I can't think of names I like either! My dad is called David, not heard it for a while so would make a change.

David and Anton are nice. No advice on any websites/books though as i never found any good ones that helped me. I am sure you will find a name thats perfect. xxx

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry i dnt have a set name either :(

I had my first sons name picked from 20 weeks just cant decide with this one... I just watch out for names on telly,books, mags at the end of programmes i watch the names haha and we still cant argee we had a name n i changed my mind it wil come hun x

My friend didn't name her son for a week and ended up calling him Jack Daniel! Yes it was after the drink lol! He's 18 now, I think it was a great choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back