Really sorry if this is TMI....

jcox

Reaction score
Hiya, as it says above I apologise for the topic!

I noticed this morning whilst going to the toilet (number 2) that it was a big painful and when I wiped, there was quite a bit of fresh blood. Could this be piles? Has anyone had this happen to them? Any advice would be great thanks!xxxxx

Might be a small tear or fissure hun. I get this, it doesn't mean you have piles. If it's a one off don't worry but if it keeps happening or there's a lot of blood get it checked out better safe than sorry xxxxxxxxx

Ok thank you! I double checked that it wasn't coming from the foof area and it deffo wasn't but I haven't really been constipated through the pregnancy so was a bit confused! Will keep an eye on it. Xxx

It's probably cos there's not that much room now for stuff to pass down. If you can figure out that it's on the outer bit when you wipe it pop a bit of sudocreme on the tissue first xxxxxxx

Good idea I will try that thanks again.xxx

I have had this too, happened a couple of times, the first time the whole of the toilet was red! Happened again today, I have been put on iron tablets recently not sure if this could be anything to do with it xxx

Iron tablets can make you constipated hun

Ive had small amounts of bright red blood too after being constipated then going xx

i also have a small tear but only a little amount of blood, alot would have me scared i think xxx

Moist rather than dry toilet tissue might help too?? My husband loves the stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back