really sore rib!

Lynds77

Reaction score
for a few weeks now I have been getting a pain in my ribs on the left hand side. It started as just the odd day, thought it was my just my boobs getting heavier and weighing down on my ribs

but now I am in agony every day! doesnt matter if i wear a bra or not. The only thing that relieves the pain is lying down on my right side and supporting my back.

i get pins and needles in the rib sometimes too. Midwife says it could be that baby has pushed by bowel and all my other bits up the way instead of out and back!

ouch ouch ouch. Just wanted a moan! :roll:

:hugs:

I'm pretty sure that in my body today everything hurts

I feel your pain! If its not sickness it's pain! gahhhhh!! My feet are so bad! Luckily LO has stopped abusing my ribs! Hope they feel better soon!

for a few weeks now I have been getting a pain in my ribs on the left hand side. It started as just the odd day, thought it was my just my boobs getting heavier and weighing down on my ribs

but now I am in agony every day! doesnt matter if i wear a bra or not. The only thing that relieves the pain is lying down on my right side and supporting my back.

i get pins and needles in the rib sometimes too. Midwife says it could be that baby has pushed by bowel and all my other bits up the way instead of out and back!

ouch ouch ouch. Just wanted a moan! :roll:

Is it like a really deep painful sharp achey pain like constantly!?
If you press it it kills aswell!?

If so, I get this.. It's called costochondritis...
No cure, no cause. It's painful though :(

Could you go and see and osetopath to see if you can get it adjusted to relieve the pain? Some women (rare though) have an extra rib, which might be the issue.

Hope it eases soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back