Really sore gums

soffphie

Reaction score
I noticed nearly a month ago a patch between two teeth where my gums had almost disappeared leaving a hole between teeth, i went to dentist about this and he said its just gingervitis and wasnt going to do anything about it.
Now my gums are pretty darn sore, especially if i eat :(
I dont find my dentist particually good and under normal circumstances would be thinking its a good time to switch. i i checked my dentists website and it says they will only see you if its severe pain for 48hrs. I cant honestly say its severe but its pretty darn painful none the less.

Anyone recommend any toothpastes during this time and/or pain relief? I am using corsodyl mouthwash but i figure maybe a better toothpaste would help as well? Thanks in advanced

I have really sensitive teeth and only Sensodyne helps. I'd definitely suggest that as a good option. The Corsodyl is a great idea. My dad's Leukaemia doctors recommended it for his gums and teeth as he bleeds more than a person with normal health would.

Hey!
Gingervitis is mega common in pregnancy. My dentist told me to use oral b or sensodyne and use the brush to like... Rub my gums in a circular motion for a bit everytime I brush my teeth. And the floss everynight before bed. That's helped allot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back