Today is the first day I just want this to hurry up now...

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
arghhhhhh today I just want to see my little girly. :pink:

my friend had her baby this morning, which is fab!!! ... but i feel like the last one on the planet to have a baby now... :clock:

must be something i can do to speed things up. Hubby suggested a hot curry and a very horny night... :bd: men! suppose its worth a go, I really fancy a curry actually.... yum.....

...any of you guys feeling like you wanna speed things up now? xx

I do have days where I think I wish I could just press a fast forward button!! But most of the time, I'm quite happy plodding along!! Gets more frustrating as I am up the hospital so much due to problems, but I've still got 4weeks and a bit left till due date, but most likely my little man is going to come early!! You don't have that long to go hun, hopefully it goes quick for you!! Xx

i'm still feeling quite good about it all, just really hoping i don't go over, though it does feel like this little man is going to take after his dad and be late! on the other hand my OH is so impatient now for him to get here anyone would think he was the pregnant one! think i'll have a curry on the week end!

not long left now though! then we'll be wishing we were still pregnant! x

I have just started to get things moving this week... so far...

Nipple stimulation - had breast pump out - ooo feels very odd, couldn't do long with that lol!
Evening primrose oil in my floof (supposed to soften cervix) - very messy :(
Walking - too tiring (think I overdid it)
Ball bouncing/rocking - doesn't seem to do anything :(
Pineapple - eat loads yesterday and day before - now sick of it!!

Looks like I'm just gonna have to be patient - not my strong point lol.

I'm sure I'm still going to be pregnant this time 2 weeks!! Arr!!

Today's plan...
Nice relaxing bath
another long walk
Hot curry
and maybe face more pineapple!

oh hun I feel miserable now, I want bubs out, just wana c what he looks like n hold him.. but he seems waaay toooo comfy in there lol atleast ur Oh is suggesting a horny night.. mines runs away from me lol xx

have any of u ladies had any signs I'd impending labour? I've had None!!

I've had loads and loads of egg White discharge - just like what you get when you ovulate, but it's not pink (I'm pant watching like mad!) also had dull period aches, but not sure if I'm imagining it cause I'm thinking about it too much, lol.

I'm pretty fed up now - crapping myself about the actual labour and birth - but I want it to get started so I can get it over and done with and meet my little girl!

I've been making a list of positives to look forward to:
Meeting Baby Brady!
No more heartburn
Being able to sleep on my front and back!
Not weeing every 2 minutes
Getting my body back!
No more stretch marks
No more back and hip aches

That's as many as I got - I have to keep focussed on the post birth positives so I don't get too hung up on the scary bit in between!

I've tried walking, bouncing, pineapple, nipple stimulation, curry and gardening and until today not had any definite signs! But I kept waking up last night with this ache around my back and tummy and today it's kept on - only about once or twice an hour but I feel quite a definite twinge and ache then it goes again....also think I lost a little bit of plug earlier but only 3 little bits, wasn't the whole thing I'm sure.

Here's hoping we'll all get moving soon and not go too far over!!!!

x

I reckon I'll go overdue , so I'm just trying to focus on keeping active to help baby engage and on post labour things , frozen meals , essential oils for healing , keeping the house spotless and washing under control as I know my OH wont do it when I'm in hospital . Nearly there ladies :hugs:

I'm starting to feel very fed up too! SPD is getting the better of me...I can't walk any longer than 10 minutes :( It hurts to sit, to stand, to sleep! Aaaargh! My feet have also started to swell which has peed me right off. I lay in bed reading and snoozing with my feet elevated for about 3 hours and it didn't do a thing! Still swollen!

If I think about it too much I get a panicky feeling! I just want baby out now. Apparently it's pretty big too so I'm going to take up the offer of a sweep on Tuesday I think.

xxx

Im impatient too, but not long now!
I keep getting loads of discharge too, but no blood or anything, have been getting mild period pains for the last few days, a sore back and the constant need to camp out of the toilet, lol.
Have just been cleaning the house like mad, washing, ironing, hoovering etc, walking, sex (haha, luckily my OH quite likes it, bless him!), that's about it, now just want to meet my little man, but he'll be here when he's ready I guess, no point wishing the time away :)
Hope your girls are all okay today?
xx

Pineapple - is it not meant to be chewing on the "core" and not the fruit itself??

My friend had a hot bath with lavender oil and her plug went maybe give it a go xx

when using stuff like lavender oil n clary sage how isit done?what do u mix them in with?I'm going to give it a go in the coming week

Arghhh you girlies are scarin me. Ive ad presure in my back for 2 days now and mild period like cramps. Ive had tons of braxton hicks recently and yday i went loo thinkin id wet myself and it was that eggy white discharge ... been havin tht today too...arghh im only 33 weeks. Good luck ladies, hope ur methods work!! X

I love reading all yourr comments :) another friend ha her baby today! I've got one mire friend who is due before me too... Had some period type pains yesterday, and felt like a needed to do a big poo, but nothing came. So excited thinking that we'll all be in labour very soon :) awww I wonder what my lil lady is doing right now... Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back