Due date tomorrow and 1st sweep!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
I really hoped baby would make an appearance before tomorrow morning.....have had strong BHs, lots of baby movements and loose bowels (sorry tmi) all weekend but nothing now :-( really thought it was going to kick off!! Anyhow tomorrow is our due date (can't believe we made it!) and I have a sweep booked for 9.30am!! Wish me luck, really hope cervix is "favourable" but have a feeling it won't be.
Btw I have tried all the usual this weekend-long dog walks, bouncing on ball, DTD, hot food, hot clary sage bath and so far no lasting contractions.....baby seems happy staying put :-( xxxx

Aww good luck tomorrow Hun hope things kick off soon!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Good Luck, I hope the sweep does the trick for you xx

Good luck babe, Fingers crossed your cervix will be ready or even dilated and you not have known. x

Good luck babe, Fingers crossed your cervix will be ready or even dilated and you not have known. x

That would be awesome but not getting my hopes up....will keep u all posted Xxxx

I know the feeling! Have my sweep on Wednesday if Grace isn't here by then, was so hoping I wouldn't have to be induced though :( Good luck hunnie, another step closer to meeting your baby if he/she doesn't come tonight! xxx

Thank u all, really means a lot to have your good wishes.....maybe little baby might get a wriggle on tonight :) xxx

Lots of luck hun :hug: We'll be keeping a close eye on your labour thread this time tomorrow! Exciting!
xxx

Lots of luck, hope things have started for you without you realising and the sweep gets you on your way xx

Good luck chick! Keep us posted! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back