Really pissed off!

charlene09

Reaction score
Well today I went shopping to ASDA and when I got back I was starving so much I ate 4 pieces of Toast.

Anyway I came upstairs walked into the bedroom and OMG you should have seen what my cat did! , pushed my dwarf hamsters cage off the chest of drawers WITH THE HAMSTERS IN!, smashed all the bottle thing what they drink out of , and its so hard to get hold of a bottle because it is made by ferplast especcially for Roborovski dwarf hamsters , and the ferplast website is broke!!!

I am so pissed off i feel like murdering my cat.

as you can tell AF is here because i get so annoyed really easily!

Rant over! :)

Oh no :( What a nightmare.
Hope you manage to find another water bottle/website is fixed soon. :hug:

I had visions of Tom and Jerry just then..sorry I shouldn't laugh either, I have a hamster and he is precious!

we've never dared to have any pet rodents just in case that very thing happens, we daren't have any birds either, one of my cats tries to hunt birds on the telly so god knows what she's be like if they were there in real life! Were your hamsters OK?!

They were shaking! upside down on the floor in there cage , water bottles smashed and everything! so they goin to die now because i cant get another bottle

cant you put a dish of water? surely so long as they get a drink somehow they wont just die?

you can get the bottles off ebay surely?

Or if you have a pet store nearby I'm sure you could go and buy one?

There you go! Terrie saved them :)

Last edited:
:O I bought one today and it dosent fit in the cage its too tall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back