really need some help

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
braydon is 2 and 4 months and still will not drink out of a cup no matter wot me or nursery do he just says no and refuses to drink he wont have anything but a beaker does anyone have any ideas on wot i could try, to get him on to a cup,
also
he will not do anything on a potty he will sit on it for like 30 second but if he needs a wee he will get up then do it on the floor, he has a potty a lil toilet and a toilet seat but he dont wanna use any
any advice would be greatfully refuse please !

Hi

Dont know what to suggest aboutthe cup hun Kiara loves it more then her sippy cup prob cuz were drinking out of it.
have you tried taking the lid off his sippy cup that way he can drink out of that as a cup then maybe he will drink out of normal cups??

As for potty training cant help you there Kiara just holds it in till i put her diaper back on :lol:

Hope you figure somthing out :hug:

Katrina

hi hun maybe take him to somewhere like toys are us or mothercare and let him pick his own cup, and as for the potty hun he will do it when he is ready dont stress about it. :hug:

mary70 said:
hi hun maybe take him to somewhere like toys are us or mothercare and let him pick his own cup, and as for the potty hun he will do it when he is ready dont stress about it. :hug:

I agree with Mary. The more you stress out about the potty the more he will not want him to do it. The turning point for us was when Jess had a friend over and went to the loo with her. Seing a friend the same age using the potty and wearing big girl pants was the push she needed.

As for the cup, jess still uses a beaker sometimes but mostly uses a plastic cup we got in Woolies. It was a fifi one, quite small but big enough for her wee hands.

Dont worry, he will do these things when he is ready. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back