Really hope consultant decides enough is enough tomorrow. Update!

flaxen

Reaction score
Have a consultant appointment at 9am tomorrow and really hope she decides enough is enough.

I really cant carry on any more, pain killers arent working anymore despite upping the dose, im also getting sore on my hips and ribs due to the pressure of lying on them all the time despite lying on 4 duvets under the sheet and everytime I have tried to eat anything since yesterday I have been sick afterwards so have given up and am living off small mouthfulls of banana yazoo.

I cant even manage to sit downstairs at all anymore. Every day is getting harder to get through and am on the verge of just giving up, I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up again til its all over.

I dont know what I will do if they turn round and say tough, you have to carry on til the end.:cry:

Last edited:
If I was you i would really lay it on thick when you're talking to them. I'd say that what you're going through is clearly affecting your quality of life.

I really hope you get the answer you want from them! I can only begin to imagine what you are going through :( xxxx

hope they sort it out for you hun, as its clearly not fair on you xxx how long have you got left? x

Ive got 2 weeks and a couple of days.

Really hope they r helpful! Let us know xx

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Thankyou everyone, it was a different consultant today and she has said enough is enough and has booked me in for a c- section for the end of next week, I have to have steroids or something for 2 days first as baby will still only be 38 wks and she is small anyway.

Its a relief to be told a final end date and for someone to listen. Ive still got to stay in bed and rest til then but they will do it under a spinal so my fiancee can stay and hold my hand and they will keep me in over the weekend as my fiance has to work nights til 1st normal day back and they would prefer it if he was able to be at home with me when I am discharged.

That's great news hunny and finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Try to relax now and enjoy Christmas xxxxxxxxxx

Thats brilliant news, least you have a date :) x

Great news Hun must be such a relief

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Great news that you can count down that small amount of time until you will be out of pain and with LO xx

Really happy for you! Im glad someone has finally listened x x

Ah that is good news. Glad you got a nice consultant! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back