Really hard belly!

Kelly450

Reaction score
My belly has gotten so hard that it feels it could almost pop!

I have that tonight n it is so uncomfortable. I also have bad pains like period pains that go right through to my bum!

Do you get this when baby is engaged? Im wondering wether he may have started moving down already? Anyone else's belly actually so hard and stretched!? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Mine gets like this sometimes, I think baby gets into some crazy butt poking out position or something! It's weird. And a bit tender!

Yeh I can usually feel him but I cant feel him anywhere cause my entire belly is so stuck out! Like a football that can not be squeezed at all! Lol. Way uncomfy! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Sounds like Braxton hicks! I get this and that's what everyone tells me! Xx

It doesnt come and go though. Its just a constant feeling. Not pleasant xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ahh see mine happens a few times a day and lasts about 10 mins at a time! To me it just feels like baby is arching her back and she's about to explode out of me hehe!! Xx

Lol I hope she doesnt explode out of you hehe!

Mine is so uncomfy and my cramping is getting worse too! Maybe my belly is too full! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Haha me too! I'm sure all is fine its probably just the position he is lying! Mention it to midwife when you next see her. Eee the things we go through to bring life into the world ha! Xx

I know! And all this worrying we do from the very first trimester! Lol. I suppose it all leads up to being a good mummy :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

My belly is constantly rock hard. It's like a big lump of concrete stuck to my front lol. It feels all bruised inside at the top above my belly button and when I mentioned it at antenatal on Friday the doctor said it's probably all the pressure because my bump is so tight and hard :-( It's really uncomfortable so know how you feel Kelly xx

It certainly is uncomfortable.
Good to know its no worries though xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

My tummy is getting more stretched and harder. But if it's hardening and then softening and hardening again it sounds like Braxton hicks

Baby is getting bigger and stronger, can only be good hun. Definitely getting more uncomfortable, I don't know how I'll make it to 40 weeks!!

Nor me. Have finally started struggling! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back