Feel like my belly is sooooo stretched!

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone REALLY uncomfutable?? My belly feels so stretched and when baby is moving it really aches and feels like he is going to pop out my belly!

Keely xxx

thats just how i felt hun, its not nice, make sure your putting lots of strentch mark cream on cause it was at this stage when all came

god yeah keely.

I've had a rough day with him. braxton hicks all bloody day and had moments of light-headedness coz it's taken that much of my breath away. i really don't need to have anything happen this week please......at least wait until OH comes home on Sunday from Oz!

S

I am def slapping the cream on!! I didnt cream my boobs for the first 10ish weeks and I have paid for it! they look like bloody road maps!!

I have two tiny stretchmarks coming from my strange looking belly button!

it makes me feel a bit sick when i look at my belly button, it is poking out like a little bum??!!! :shock:

and dont get me started on the rib ache!! :( :(

xxxxx

i've been putting cream on twice a day since i was 5 weeks... i thicken it on my bump, thighs, lower back, bum n boobs... no stretch marks yet - fingers crossed... it's a bit of a pain doing it thou! especially when the cream is really cold..

i've started feeling really tired in the afternoon... around 3 i get so tired i could sleep standing up.. does anyone else feel like this? my mind just switches off... and hot.... i'm boiling!!! the girls in work are moaning that the office is cold.. they've got the radiators on (today - rain) and i'm having a hot flush...

also my feet are begining to kill... my soles ache! even in slippers...

okay moan over!!!!

x

RIB ACHE WAS THE WORSE THING IN MY PREGNANCY :evil:

BLOODY SOOOOOOOO PAINFULL

Those stretch marks are a pain the arse, I put on the Palmers cream & it worked a treat, well would have done if Jamie had been early on at least on time. It was in the few days I was overdue when my stretch marks appeared, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed about that!!!!!!! :twisted:

Keep applying that cream!!

My ribs hurt alot too, mind you my whole body hurt by the end of my pregnancy, so all the little hurts moulded into one big one :lol:

keely&bump said:
it makes me feel a bit sick when i look at my belly button, it is poking out like a little bum??!!! :shock:

LMAO keely... i laughed so much reading that! my belly button is exactly the same... sticks out and looks funny lol

im so uncomfortable and think my little man has finally moved and put his head down... my pelvis hurts and its so painful to walk. my mum thinks its his weight pushing down on me :? im defo feeling the effects of only having 10 weeks left!!

i also have bad rib ache... is so painful! i only have a couple of tiny stretchmarks on both my hips... you cant really see them much but i think ill get more... they just appeared one day lol

hayley xx

well is it bad to say I am glad I am not the only moaning pregnant women in the world, i was starting to think I was a right hypercondiract! (SP)

I have found today if I walk with my back arched and belly pushed right out the stinging pain in my pelvis easies! But I look like a clown?! :shock:

I have my third ante natal class tonight, learning how to massage!! so might get one from OH tonight!! YER RIGHT!

xxxxxxxx

lol keely i have just been walking up and down my house walking like that... must say it does work :D :D but i feel slightly silly doing it :think: lol

ive got my last scan tomorrow :dance: woohoo cant wait!! cant wait 2 see him again :D

i am always thinkin ima hypercondriact (i dno how 2 spell it either!!) 2... all i do is moan lol but i think its a pregnant womans right :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back