Really Freaked Myself Out

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
I had the most awful dream ever last night :cry: no matter how many times i woke up and fell back to sleep the dream was still there and it wouldnt go away :cry: i have now been up for 3 hours and im still sat here crying and shaking it has really scared me.
from what i can remember of it i was in labour (apart from the midwife i was there on my own) and id had my baby (it was a boy) and i heard him cry but the midwife wouldnt let me hold him for some reason but i heard him cry so i knew he was ok. she then went out of the room with my baby and came back and told me my baby was dead :shock: i was then outside the hospital crying for ages wouldnt let anyone near me or touch me i then went back into the hospital and my baby was there and he was alive and he was crawling :? but they were telling me it wasnt my baby :?
this has serioulsy freaked me out iv just been looking up online what it could mean and i found this:

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.

If you are pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. In the first trimester, your dreams usually consists of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, your dreams will reflect your anxiety about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, you will tend to dream about your own mother.

For a man to dream that he got a girl pregnant, forewarns that his indiscriminate sexual activities may come back to haunt him.

the dream still doesnt make much sense to me was just wondering if you girls had any ideas or had anything as bad as this happen in your dreams - i no i have read a few posts about you dreaming but none of them were anything like this.

any help would be really appreciated as this has seriously scared the hell out of me :cry:

i can imagine how fraked out you are.
BUT remember its just a dream. Thats it.

yer im trying to it was just so vivid and real i think that just made it worse tbh :( im wondering if it could be something to do with this bit
To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.
my son was supposed to start his new school on monday after being severly bullied at the last school he was at and they wouldnt do anything about it. on thursday i went out and bought all his new school uniform shoes pe kit etc which i couldnt afford to do. came home to a message on the answer phone from the school saying his start date had been postponed indefinatly :evil:
when i phoned the school back i got nothing but excuses and ended up having to phone the education board who then told me to take the school uniform back as it didnt look very promising that he was going to be starting there and told me they would come and see me next week to discuss other options :wall:

i cant think of anything else that it could be :?

yes it sounds like that. You've got a worry on your mind and you're thinking of it in your sleep too.

You know what id do - id phone the local paper about this school situation and get them involved. They cannot offer you a place then turn you down. Did they give a reason.

god im so glad you think it sounds like that to i thort i was being stupid :oops:

im going to wait n see what the attendance officer says when i see him next week and see what he says.
from what the school told me he cant start there because (the list of excuses i got in the order i got them)
1. they dont know what class he is
2. there is still some paperwork they havent got back
3. they havent had confirmation of the place from the local authority (i then challenged it because i have had confirmation for nearly 2 weeks)
4. until we have spoken to the head of pupil services we wont be speaking to you - and then put the phone down on me :shock:

i then phoned the attendance officer who was on the phone and got told he would call me straight back - an hour later whilst im gettin stressed he called back turned out he had been on the phone to the school trying to find out what was going on and got as far as i did.
he said he is going to send me a letter out containing what we have spoken about so i have it all in writing and include a leaflet on how to complain about schools. then when he comes to see me next week we will look into all the other options be it a different school (even tho there is only 2 schools nearby and one is where he was bullied n the other is the one that im having these problems with :? ) homeschooling or the possibility of sneding him back to the school he was bullied at - over my dead body :evil:

if im still not happy after i have spoke to him then got help the whole lot of them i will report them and expose them to every person i can :evil:

kurt was absolutly gutted when i told him he was sooooo looking forward to starting there :(

Poor lad :(
take him to the doctors on monday and twll the doctor all about it. Tell him its having such a bad eefct on him etc. Get the doc to writea letter to the education place. They can't mess kids around like thins. Its not fair! :evil:

my gp is absolutly useless unfourtunatly i wouldnt get anywhere even if i tried :roll: spoke to the health visitor on friday and her answer was what do u wnat me to do? :roll: she is quick enough to butt her nose in with everything else that involves my son though :evil:

that is disgusting to treat your son like that... poor lad. Hope you get it sorted... i had really vivid dreams when i first found out i was pregnant.. they shake you up a bit! hope the same dream doesn't re-occure... not nice.

x

i cant change doctors until i move coz im so close to mine unfourtunatly :(

i hope it doesnt re occur to hayley iv only just started to calm down from it now :( was actually bloody scary :(

Awwww hunny *huggles* ... You know where I am MSN or phone :D

budge said:
i can imagine how fraked out you are.
BUT remember its just a dream. Thats it.

Agreed !!

I could tell you some of the mad dreams i have had, but really, its just a dream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back