Really confused about ovulation?

Starchild

Reaction score
I think my app may be wrong as I just looked online and it says 12-14 days before period (average) is this right? This puts my O on the 22nd not the 19th like my app says but my period always arrives when my app says it does.

I also got the CM 20-21-22 and tender boobs yesterday & today.

Not exactly worrying but OH and I DTD last night & now I'm a bit like hmmm what if I ovulated on the 22nd after all. :lol: no biggie as we'll be trying soon anyway but getting my head around ovulation is driving me mad!

You could have a short luteal phase too, mine is 10 days :)

Sorry, I should have explained! It's the time between ovulation and af :)

Ahhhh! Thanks. Hmm possible then, would explain why my period was always correct by the app but the O day is off. And why when I tried OPKs according to my app I got negatives as I stopped trying the day after.

Well this changes things. :lol: I really need to get in tune with my body!

Maybe try opks right up until you get a positive or af. Save each one anday write on them what day you took it so you can put them all together and see when your line is darkest, as not all women get a definitive positive

Ah that's a good idea! I'll do this next month and hopefully get a better understanding of it all. I've learnt to check cervix position which I'm also making a note of. But that's confused me some too as it's soft and low but open. Ugh lol :lol: x

It's not simple this ttc malarkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back