really bad pain under bump

marie_77

Reaction score
hurts more when baby moves. anyone else getting this. its really hurting really sore and tender all the time but then i get a sudden sharp pain and it really hurts. is this just babies head pressing down.

marie x
32+3

Yeah it's normal don't worry. My bump is really tender too underneath. I wear a bump support during the day as I find it helps to support it a bit and alleviate the soreness. When baby starts engaging and dropping down it gets more uncomfortable :?

The closer baby is to engaging, the more painful that area becomes for me! Any wriggly movement from baby's head down there sends pain shooting all over my hips/thighs/back and sides. The tens machine the ward gave me does help a little, even though you can only attach it to your back it does give some relief and help me sleep, consider trying that if it gets worse? xx

Ive had hurrendous period pains for over a week now, been up the hospital 3 times as they keep getting worse and yesterday the doctor said she thinks its because of the baby's weight its pulling on all my muscles so she said get a support belt from mothercare. so got one on the way home and only been wearing it since last night but oh my god its a god send!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a burning type of pain under my bump when i've been standing up or walking for a while. My MW said it's probably the weight of baby pressing on nerves.

The plantar fascitis shoes have really given me pain relief from my year long battle with plantar fasciitis. I have are so comfortable and really helps my planter fastidious. Able to walk now even long distances without much pain. Will definitely be buying another pair from orthofeet! I would recommend them to anyone with any kind of foot pain. Wonderful support all the way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back