Really sharp Pains!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
For the last week or so (on and off), I keep keeping a really nasty sharp pain under my bump on the left hand side - always in the same place......when it comes on its agony and feels similar to when I was getting round ligament pain in the 2nd Tri only a whole lot worse.

Anyone been experiencing anything similar? - it generally lasts less than a min and then its gone for a while (although its often worse when I try and stand up having been sat down for some time). I have been thinking that maybe bubs is pressing on something and then moves and it releases the pain??

Also been having chronic diahhrea this week.....which is making me feel pretty rough!

I have had this in past - think its either muscular or bubs sitting funny or both! as for diarrhoea, me too!!! couldnt get off the loo this morning - oh dear!!!!! :oops:

give it a week and i bet thosse pains wil have eased a bit, nothng to worry about from the sounds of it sweetie :hug:

Awwww hun :hug:
the only times i've had sharp pains is when I've moved to quickly, especially when I turn over in bed and kinda forget I have to move this huge bump too! ooouuch! :lol:
When is your next midwife appointment? maybe mention it to her then if you're stilll worried?
Im getting all sorts of random pains/sensations when bubs moves and grinds against my organs/ribs...its bizarre!

I too had a bout of the runs last night :( on antibiotics so prob the reason.. horrible eh?
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back