Is this morning sickness or a bug???

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi there,
Can anyone please advise please!!!!
I am five and a half (ish) weeks pregnant, I over splept this morning and then jumped up for the school run,
At the top of my tummy, near my ribs I have tummy ache and feel really sick, it seems to be easing off now. I ve been burping alot (that maybe causing the tummy ache) just not sure if this is morning sickness or a tummy bug???
I ve just had a couple of ceral bars (thats all I could face) I ve not been sick just feel like my tummy has been through a washing machine!!!!!
Does anyone else feel like this?????????? thank you xxxxx

i think with me anyways when its near my ribs its more like tummy ache off a tummy bug then moring sickness.MY morning sickness feels diffrent i cant really feel it any where in my tummy i just feel sick if you know what i mean lol. but should be another 2 worry about i was sick for a whloe day the other wk then the kids got it the day after so think that must of been a tummy bug coz it was my first and last time of being sick.

the tummy ache has gone now but still feel sickish!!!! I ve been burping like mad so I wonder if the tummy ache was wind!!!!!!! I ve not been sick and have eaten so that doesnt sound like a bug. Oh I am so confussed!!!
It looks well when I actually want morning sickness, just so I know I am still pregnant!!! Its so stressfull worrying if everything is ok, roll on my early scan on Monday x x

im 11wks now and havent really had any m/c just sometimes like you said i just feel abit sickly. got my scan on the 11th march its been a long wait will be over 13wks or about coz not 100% sure on my dates. in a way i cant wait for it but on the other hand it so scary but i havent got 2 long to go now. good look monday sure you will be fine xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back