really bad foot

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
ok this is a weird one i have been on my feet alot in the past 2 days with shopping and decorating and tiding up
but since yesterday morning i cant put any weight on the hell of my left foot
i dont no if youve ever got a nail in that part of your foot but it feels just like that!!
i defo aint got nothing in it though i have checked loads doesnt hurt to poke only to put weight on
do you thik its because of all the weight i have put on with baby that i need to rest my feet more?
any advice would be great :)
manda xx

Could have a heel spur! (Plantar Fasciitis). That can be really sore and can come on at any time. Best thing to do is rest it. You would want to see your Dr though and perhaps see if you're okay to wear a tubi-grip.

I have one so know it can be bad, however, since I stopped running, I've had no pain from it at all. I thought it would have gotten worse through not exercising.

Saying that, it could just be pressure from extra weight you're carrying in pregnancy and that your shoes aren't good enough to support you at the moment.

you could have a heel spur which is incredibly painful.....

or because of the extra weight you're carrying there is a chance you could have a corn/callous which can also be very painful too and needs to be seen by a chiropodist to remove it.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: x

thanks all il see how it is tomorrow if no better il see my doctor
its just hard walking about on my tip toes lol :)
manda xx

Oh, Manda... try a cold compress on the bottom of your foot. it might help!

you can get a gel heel pad from the chemist...it'll just take some pressure off the area and might help with walking x

thanks all again. im not going out anywhere today so should be able to keep weight off it quite well will put a bag of pea's on it
thanks
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back