cramping in legs!!

flossey

Reaction score
Has anyone got this? Woahhh painful! I actually woke up put of my sleep with it and it was the most painful thing ever, nothing like a foot cramp where it goes after a few seconds, this lasted what seemed like forever. Then after the pain went I got up to go to the toilet and could hardly lean any weight on the leg. Just googled it and it says they're common during tri 2 onwards, I dont wanna go through that pain EVER! :( lol xxx

I get these frequently. Not found anythin so far to help with them :(

I used to get them pre pregnancy and I would scream the house down and not let anyone near me. Its deffo one of the worst pains ever!! Haven't had any cramp yet and touch wood it stays that way! They say to put something cold on the bottom of your foot or walk on a cold service to help leg cramp.

Hate to say it by I have had them at least once a week since arriving in tri 2!! They are horrendous. xxx

Have had them pre pregnancy and they are awful. Put your weight on your heel and that makes it go.

I had cramp in both legs one morning (3:30am) then again in my right leg at 6:30am. That was not fun. Hurt so bloody much.

its another lovely pregnancy related thing that usually gets worse towards the end, although i have not had it yet this time around but there is plenty of time for that

i have this all the time, its the worse waking up to it, i can hardly walk!

most cramp is caused by a lack of potassium eat more veg and fruits with potassium in ie bananas potatoes broccoli and that should help.

Iv had this a few nights in the last week! not a nice wake up call. i have heard sometimes it can mean your body needs more salt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back