Foot Cramps??

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Started on thurs with what felt like a couple of sore toes on my right foot - noticed it at work but assumed it was because I'd been out and about a bit on my feet.

Was a bit worse yesterday but now seemsto have spread avross my right foot -especially under arch of foot.

Feel like it needs ag= good massage/rub (which hubby said he'll do later!!)

Just wondered if anyone else suffers from anything like this. or whether its non-pregnancy related.

Can't have any twinges now without thikning its all cos of pip!!

I've been getting the same thing in my hands the last few days. I think its something to do with being preggo making our circulation a bit dodgy!

It's so frustrating and sore. In bed now and my right foot is so sore.
Kinda aches and throbs as though I've been out dancing all night (which I quite blatantly haven't unless you count wiggleling toes to strictly!!)

ive been getting really bad restless legs in bed for ages, and kinda foot cramp i cant sleep because of it :(

i had this but it ended up with cramp all down my legs i asked for advice when i went to see the maternity and they advised to drink plenty of water, to sit with legs raised when possible and to massage the area thats bad to keep the circulation moving hope this helps as i know how much agony it can be worth a try even if it eases it slightly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back