Really annoyed

sarah113

Reaction score
I had my m/w appointment today, and because i had a scan on friday ive now got to wait another 10 weeks till i have another one, even though i had a late missed m/c in january.
Im just so worried now that something is going to go wrong again in between that time but she didnt seem to care.
Sorry to moan i know im lucky to have 2 scans as i know some only get one but it has really upset me now

I know how u feel hun I had a molar preg last year
they found missed m/c at 12wks
now i have had 2 scans at 6wksand 8 wks but i knw have to wait till 12wks then till 20 thing is a molar preg can caue missed m/c any time after 8wks upto about 16wks so i too feel like no one gives a hoot of the worry

hugs to you hun :hug: :hug:

I know its not the point, and.. really shouldnt be this way, but... What about a private scan, they can gennerally be booked with about a weeks notice. Would put your mind at ease slightly...

I was worried all the way thru my pregnancy and ended up paying for additional scans, as our nhs is tight. I then get my P60 and it tells me that I paid nearly 3grand NI last year... well im not getting my moneys worth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back