really annoyed with argos

isobel84

Reaction score
So i ordered a bed and some new bedding. The bedding would be delivered today between 12-6. its now 7 and still... nothing.
wot a load of shit to be honest. i been stuck at home allday and the sun has been shining out there!
Called customer services qued for 20 min before i gave up as its costin me a fortune from mobile. So now my friend is on the case from homephone. Its not good enough!! :mad:
Atleast there has been a party in the bump today so that have keept my chin up :D

Had a similar problem recently with a washing machine from Argos. It was delivered eventually and I complained by phone and was told they would not charge for postage and they would psot us some vouchers. After a week there was no sign of the vouchers so I sent them an e-mail of complaint and eventually got £20. Not much but better than nothing!

I hate waiting in all day when they don't bother to turn up :trouble: I hired a lens for a wedding I was photographing last year and a courier was meant to pick it up the next day. I was stuck in all day and just before 5 I called to see if they were still coming and they claimed they'd turned up hours earlier and there was nobody in but they'd left a card. I can see the front door from our lounge, our door knocker is so loud and there was no card ao they obviously just hadn't bothered... and if the hire place hadn't been so nice about it they could have charged me for an extra day. Oops...huge rant on your thread, sorry :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back