Grrrrrrrrrrr

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
My bro and his girlfriend stayed last night and decided to order Pizza about 10pm.

We have used this branch loads and although our house is quite hard to find, they have been here a few times so we didnt think there would be a problem.

Anyway, me and Hubby went to bed and the pizza still hadnt turned up.

Bout 11.30pm alans mobile started ringing. We ignored it cos he didnt recognise the number and it was late. It rang again so i answered it, to be greeted by a tirade of abuse from the delivery driver, (we ordered on line so he must have alans number from that) saying he had tried to call us 10 times (liar!) and he was going back to the shop with the pizza and I was a f*cking bitch! :shock:
I (undertandably) was FUMING!! I am also very due on - DONT MESS WITH THE HORMONAL WOMAN!
So i got up to call the pizza place to complain....the bloody pizza delivery guy answered the phone and launched into another tirade of abuse!
I got called a f*cking idiot!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I tell you I nearly exploded!! I was gonna go down there today with some rotten eggs and throw them at him....as it is Ive calmed down slightly and wrote a letter of complaint to head office. (Its once branch part of a chain) So fingers crossed it will do the trick and he will at least gt a bollocking.
Last time I ever get a pizza from there though!! Why do some people think they can talk to others like that?? ESPECIALLY as I was a customer!!! Its unbelievable! :shakehead: :shakehead:

Omg fucking ******s! how dare they talk to you like that - i would write a letter too - and tell them what you were called as well.

:shock: HOW RUDE! What about "the customer is always right" eh?
:think: I think the egss are a good idea... :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
:shock: HOW RUDE! What about "the customer is always right" eh?
:think: I think the egss are a good idea... :rotfl:

Either that or fill James up with his favourite broccoli and butternut squash and throw the resulting nappy at him instead.... :puke: :twisted: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back