Argos Ebay Outlet

Cherrycola

Reaction score
A warning about the Argos Ebay outlet that sells off items that are no longer in their catalogue really cheap.

We ordered a cot bed from them around six weeks ago, payed about a third of the normal price and thought we had got a real bargain.

Were told it would be delivered within two weeks. No cot turned up. Spent about a week trying to get through to someone on the phone after sending loads of unanswered emails.

Eventually we were told that the cot bed would be delivered late November. We were a bit dissappointed it would take so long, but Baby isn't due till March and we still thought we had a good bargain so we weren't to fussed.

Yesterday we noticed that the money for the cotbed has been returned into OH paypal account. We have recieved no explaination from argos and again can't get through to them to find out whats going on. Now presuming that we will not be recieving the cot bed.

It wouldn't be so bad if they let us know what was going on but their customer service is shocking. I wouldn't use this site, no matter how good a bargain, unless you are prepared to be dissappointed!

Just had a look at the site as I was intrigued and won't bother again as it would seems I live in outer Mongolia as they don't deliver to the Scottish Highlands!! Thanks Argos

Last edited:
That's awful hun. Have you tried ringing them instead of emailing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back