Reality is kicking in...

eclairef

Reaction score
So I finished taking provera on Friday and now waiting for AF to arrive and I'm suddenly feeling really nervous. Like many others on here I didn't expect to be in the situation where I'd have to be taking clomid to help us to ttc. I know that we're only at the start of things with this and I also know that people are going through much more than we are now but I can't help but worry that it's just not going to work for us. I don't really have anyone else to talk to about this and I'm sure my husband is getting fed up listening - don't get me wrong he is super supportive. I'm feeling quite lonely right now. I guess after trying for so long and wanting something so had I'm just a bit apprehensive. Sorry girls, just needed to put down how I'm feeling. I hope you're all well and fingers crossed for all the girls in llttc. xx

Hey eclairef,
i think alot of what you're feeling is perfectly normal hun xx it's not a pleasant realisation when you are confronted with any need for intervention... in an ideal world we'd all fall as soon as we felt the time was right ;) Try not to worry too much about things not working just yet... there are lots of options available and with a bit of help you may well get exactly what you're wanting x :hug:

Hey hun i feel exactly the same as u...evrn tho im chuffed gynaecoligist hsmas prescribed me withprovera znd clomid i cant help but feel frustrated that my body is rejecting motherhood and that we cant conceive au naturele and need meds to get pg. At least we have eachother for support tho :) xxx

:hug:

Try not to feel nervous about it, if it works for you like it does for so many people, you could be pregnant next month :good:

:thanks: Thanks girls, I just need spot snap out of how I'm feeling and start thinking positive. I'm glad I've found this forum as I've not only learnt so much from everyone's experiences but realised that there is support out there :) xx

Try not to worry hun there are tons of us in similar situations and here for support. How soon does af come after provera x

Thanks LD :) I've never taken provera before so I don't actually know - I think it can be anything from 3 days to 2 weeks after. I'm hoping it'll be nice and quick! x

Totally normal to feel that way hun, many of us don't have any one to talk to other than partners/hubby so this place is great to let it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back