Realisation

Yay! It's also my birthday on mothers day this year ^_^ xx

It's my second one this year :) I got flowers and a card last year and I felt all special! Hope he remembers this year too lol.

I had Ella at 11.35pm last year on the Saturday and mothers day was the next day and I got a card and pressie (little mum teddy) from her aged 1 day :)

Have a look at Hand on Heart Jewellery (its a friend of mines business, got loads of her stuff myself already) and get nagging your oh's. Gorgeous personalized silver jewellery. I've got 2 Pandora beads, a necklace and a bracelet so can highly recommend x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yay :D! Although I better OH doesn't remember...

Oooow hadn't thought of this :) Pandora here I come lol x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I get birthday and mothers day pressies because my birthday is in March! :)

Jack was born the day after fathers day last year, i'd already bought his Daddy a fathers day pressie so he got it a day late lol. He was so chuffed! x

Last year I got my OH a dad to be fathers day card sent it by post and was a huge surprise :)

Yey, can't wait. It will be very strange this year though cos I make mother's day cards every year with the children in my class so will feel a bit strange!:dance:

I bet my OH "forgets" or tells me its a commercial thing :roll: x

Im looking forward to it but its also going to be hard for my OH.....his mum died when we were at school age 13 so he hasnt bought a mothers day card since :(

I hadnt long announced I was pregnant on mothers day last year and my nan bless her bought me a big gift bag full of smellies and chocolates and gave me it on the day (me my mum and nan always have a special lunch on mothers day)

s
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back