Whose first mothers day?

My first mothers day but like Tiny Sue's OH, my DF tends to remember birthdays. He turned round to me and said "you can't get a card as Damien is too young to buy one" :roll:

We'll see if he gets one or not. I'd like to say I'm not bothered but I think I'll be pretty gutted if I don't get a card. Don't want or expect a present, just a card will do.

My first mothers day and I've been dropping major hints to DH about undies and treats, before Ella is old enough to present me with a bunch of daffs ;) :lol:

Its my first mothers day, and im really excited about it.

Its actually hit me that im a mother.

But knowing my OH he will forget, but i will start the hints tonight.

So let the hinting begin :dance:

Its my first mothers day not been thinking about it cos been sorting out my mums mothers day present and dp mothers day present as well.

It's not my first mothers day, but this is the first year they've got together and sorted something out amongst themselves. I can't wait until Sunday because they've been nicking post it notes from the office and leaving them all over the house with little IOU's. I found one in the bathroom that said 'I will clean the sink after daddy's shave', and one on the washing up 'I will cut my own tea up'

I'll still get the obligatory bunch of daffs off Stu though :wink: And I'll be expecting replacement post it notes for the office, I've none left :(

Theres a card and a pressie wrapped up on the kitchen side with 'To mummy from Carey' on it. I got a lump in my throat when i saw it this morning. bless my mum lol So cute :d :d :d

I am expecting several wet nappies and probably one dirty one if I'm lucky! Lol! My OH has wheedled out of it by saying "I don't have to get you a card for Mother's Day do I?" in advance to which any answer other than no don't worry about it seems silly- if I said yes it wouldn't be a surprise would it! He just doesn't do cards etc, he doesn't even do birthdays! :wall: Ho hum and phooey! Mel is going to get some lessons from me in how to please women- flowers and chocolate- it's not corny and it'll work 99% of the time! Why don't all men get it? It's not very difficult is it? Lol!

+++

I got my present yesterday, I had an appointment at the hairdressers and OH left an envelope on the side with a note saying open before you leave, and inside was £60 to towards my hair. He said he has got me another present to open on Sunday too!! Bless him :D

Lucky thing! I haven't had my hair done since mid December and my roots are manky! Since giving birth my hair has had a growth spurt!

My first mother's day, I know I've got chocolates cos I had to pick them which kinda spolit it really. Just happy to be with my son.

It's mt first mothers day too and I'm so excited, I love being a mum!

My OH took Charlie out on weds to Lakeside, he wouldn't let me go so I'm assuming it was for a Mothers Day pressie and when I asked what we were doing he wouldn't tell me so I'm really looking forward to Sunday!
x

Its my first mothers day although I keep forgetting it includes me! :lol:

My partner took me out last night, his mum had Jack thursday night as I had a tribunal hearing yesterday and to my surprise they had arranged between them for her to have Jack again last night.

He took me to Newcastle to see 'Skin' (previously, lead singer of Skunk Anansie) in the carling academy and then for a chinese meal! :dance:

Skin was bloody amazing and it was a great night after a stressful day, the sleep was great too! :lol:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!
Its my first, i got breakfast in bed an a gorgeous card (always prefere a lovely card hate cheap cards!) and a teddy.
Charlie must have known, she slept right through last night!
Lucky you Kim...looking forward to seein your new 'do'!!!

i got woke up to Dior climbing on top of me saying "tah" waving a card in my face, but when i took it off her she cryed lol

Awww hun. Ass kicking time!
Big mothers day hugs to you!

I got a card, a me to you bear with mum on, a big bunch of flowers, some flake moments, some lightly salted doritos with dip and 3 caramel eggs. I'm so spoilt :D Didn't get breakfast in bed or anything as my fiance works weekends so he's treating me to a takeaway during the week :D

I got Charlie Brooks workout DVD and a me to you mug with mummy on. Bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back